The University Heights Collaborative (UHC) is a community-based group of residents and other interested people working together to maintain and enhance the quality of life for all in our neighborhood. Our committees include: Beautification, Business Involvement, Communication, Neighborhood Watch, and Landlord Outreach. We also serve as an umbrella organization for Block Clubs and Neighborhood Watch groups in University Heights.
To maintain and enhance the quality of life within the University Heights by working with residents, property owners, block clubs, UB staff and students, law enforcement, business owners and elected officials in order to coordinate and develop resources and responsibilities within the community.
A University Heights neighborhood that is safe and has a vibrant business district utilizing and revitalizing walkability, diversity, affordable housing stock, and green space where people desire to live.
- Mickey Vertino (President)
- Ray Reichert (Vice President)
- Darren Cotton (Vice President)
- Molly Poremski (Secretary)
- Chris Merry (Treasurer)
- Candy Hayes
- Fred Brace
- Lynne Hertienne
- Matt Kopalek
- Gary Lobley
- Bernard Kunz
- Gail Willsky
- Andy Sauer
- Ben Poremski
- David Mack
- Dayna Overton-Burns
- Adam Day
We’ll feature stories on our press page that shine a positive light on the University Heights and the great work of its citizens and organizations.
Monthly General Meeting Agenda
The agenda for February’s general meeting on Tuesday, March 13th at 7PM is as follows:
- Presentation from Erie County Restorative Justice Coalition
- Speaker: Johnathan Rogers to talk about surveillance cameras for our homes.
- Gary Lobley an announcement about planning a recycling event for our area.
- Updates concerning the abutment project and a brainstorming session about this project
Any old/new business
- Past Meeting Minutes